Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow! Isn't this weather beautiful? Ryan, Kara and I visited my grandmother today and then went to the park and walked a little. It was so nice. We got a map of a metropark so that next time we can pack a lunch and stay longer and maybe go fishing. We are aching to go camping and fishing but neither one of us have our fishing license. We will be getting those as soon as possible. For the past hour or more, I've been uploading pictures from my camera. I've got to not wait so long to upload our pics. We take too many pictures to wait that long. Tomorrow...spring cleaning begins. Tomorrow, we bust out the coffee and PineSol and get busy. Hopefully, Kara will be compliant and let me get some cleaning done. I have to call and make podiatrist appointments for Ryan and I tomorrow. Ever since I fell down the stairs about 6 weeks ago, I've been having some problems with my feet. It doesn't help that I wear my crocs almost everyday and have no ankle support. Well, I have a few more things to do before I rest my eyes for the night, so I must go. Good nights friends. God Bless! Oh, I must brag about my beautiful, smart daughter and mention that she is 11 months old and she has not had a bottle in three weeks. Nothing but sippy cups. I'm so proud of her. ...ok..Good night...for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers