Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday morning!

Good Morning! It's Monday morning. I'm teaching high school virtual class in Covington. I had a rough weekend. My daughter, I think, is not feeling good. I think the time change messed her up with going to bed last night. I had to rock her to sleep. She's been a little clingy lately. She is so precious. She's starting to say different things and she does the cutest little gestures. I love being her mommy.
On another note, please pray for my family. My husband and I need your prayers. We need God to work a miracle on our marriage. Please pray!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers