Thursday, March 26, 2009

My baby's almost 1!

I haven't written in a few days. Things have been crazy around here. I'm still trying to get spring cleaning done...that seems to go on for days. My daughter changed highchairs. She now sits in one that is strapped to the chair so she can eat at the table with the rest of us. However, it is a bit messier. She loves throwing her food on the floor. Tonight she had spaghetti and meatballs. She ate like there was no tomorrow until she was somewhat full, then she decided to throw her bowl....on the floor, followed by her sippy cup. Why do they do that? I think they seem to think that we love cleaning up messes. I guess this is the beginning of the next 17 years. I can't believe Kara will be 1 in less than a month. I had a baby almost a year ago. I still remember being in the hospital. Wow, sometimes I miss those days and sometimes I'm thankful for the nights she's sleeps through, which has been since she was around 6 weeks old. I've been so blessed with her. She's been the most perfect baby. I fear having another baby. I know these kinds of babies don't come twice in a row. That's like lightening striking twice in the same spot. It just doesn't happen. Anywho, I shall be going. I have to get ready for bed soon. I have another long day ahead of me. God Bless and Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers