Monday, February 7, 2011

50 pounds lighter and Missing My Husband.

For 4 months, we have been doing repairs to our house so that we may be approved for Metro. today was the inspection and it passed. I feel 50 pounds lighter. So glad that is over with.
As for Ryan's situation, he's still at London Prison. He sounds goods. He's in the prison choir. That definitely makes time go by faster. I miss him so much. God is really working in our marriage, even though we're apart. He's working in each of our hearts so that when we are together again, we can put to use the wonderful things God has taught us. May 25 is the big day I get to pick him up.
Kara has been in early headstart since he's been gone. I'm really worried about her attitude. She's picking up things that I don't like. She needs Jesus. I don't want her to see what the world has to offer right now. She needs what Jesus has to offer.
I will try and write more on a daily basis. Gotta get crackin on some serious make up work. aye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda -
    I am really glad to hear how God is helping your marriage. I have thought of you and prayed for you after our conversation (a long time ago). Keep trusting Jesus. He makes the difference in our marriage, kids, and perspective on life. Love ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers