Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sniffles and Sneezes!!

My poor baby is sick. She's got the runny nose, sneezing and puffy watery eyes. Today is going to be a nonproductive day for me because she's wanting me to hold her while she's watching Roger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella. I'm sure she will watch it a few times today, she loves that movie! I'm wanting to work on the kitchen this week and also attack Mt. Washmore (Clean laundry piles) Aye! Then, I have late homework to finish. I did get a big chunk done last night. I feel better already. Well, I better get to doing something while I have a moment. Have a blessed Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Hope she's feeling better soon! Cute background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting there but still stuffy. I got this background from that site you told me about!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers