Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving was great! We had my grandma and uncle at my house and it was just the four adults and Kara. It was nice to have my grandma all to myself. She's 85 years old and we never know what holiday will be her last. So, I am very thankful that I was able to spend a whole day with her. She's amazing. I love her so much!
These last two months have been crazy for us. We've been working on the house to get it ready for inspection. I've been trying to get my school work done, I was just offered a new job that starts tomorrow. My plate is full and Christmas is around that corner! I love Christmas! We're rearranging our office room to make room for our tree. I'm so excited! I think I'll on that today.
I've made so many pumpkin pies this last month, I think I'm taking a break til next year.
Well, duty calls! I will write more later on. I just wanted to put something up so I looked alive. I guess I can officially say "Merry Christmas".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers