Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hmmm, Thursday morning! Sitting here doing a little homework, thought I'd write in my blog. I definitely don't do that enough. I'm trying to get motivated to clean up yesterday's mess in my house. I don't think I'm getting enough sleep. I'm so tired all the time. There's too much to do to be so stinkin tired. Ugh! Anyway, I'm really excited about going to my dad's house the day before Thanksgiving for T-day dinner. I love family socials. I'm devastated that my dear 85 year old grandma doesn't have it at her house anymore. It really breaks my heart. I've been going there for holidays since before I could remember. I longed for those times and now they're gone. At least my dad still has them. Between me and my brothers and sister, which all happen to be younger than me, will be bringing lots of yummy food. I'm going to try something different this year and make some pumpkin cheesecake. That is, as soon as I find a good recipe. I've not made before so if anyone has any suggestions. :D Well, Thanks for listening! I am off to do some chores. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amanda! If your fish die on your blog, I think I overfed them.
    I just realized you are posting again.
    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! First of all, I miss you! I tried to call you the other day but I didn't have your correct number. Maybe you can help me out! lol Today we're decorating! So exciting! Things are going well. I miss everyone at church! I hope to come before Christmas! So glad Ron is doing better! Your Thanksgiving post filled my heart! I love you, girl! Have a great holiday with your precious family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers