Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday morning and high school math

Monday morning and I'm at Milton-Union High School teaching high school math. Fun fun fun! The day has actually gone pretty well. I miss my darling little Kara. She is with a sitter. I'm sure the sitter thinks I'm the clingiest mother around. Every so often, I'll text her asking her what Kara is doing. Pretty pathetic, I know! But, hey, I don't usually leave her. I miss her already. This last weekend was the Covington Community Yard Sale. I made a little bit of money. Enough for our first months bill on our cell phone. I hate activation charges.

Anyway, I'm still extremely busy this week. The things that did not sell at the yard sale is going to the Goodwill and Right to Life. Although, part of me wants to wait until Milton has their yard sale. Maybe I can sell more. But I DON'T want to transport it back and forth.

Well, my daughter is now one. I can't believe it. She's getting quite the vocabulary. She says, " ..oggie" for doggie, "ucky"-Yucky, "Isick"-Isaac (her cousin), "gu gu"-good girl, ma ma, dada, uice-juice. I can't believe it. She says more but I can't think of any right now. She's so smart. Well, enough bragging about my daughter. I must go soon. 9th graders beckon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl... You're little girl is quite the talker! It was great to see ya at IHC! Glad your little girl had a nice birthday! Hope things are lookin' up for ya... keep seeking God's will! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers