Friday, March 6, 2009

My baby is growing up.

My little Kara is growing up too fast. I talked to her today from work while her daddy was watching her and she said "hi" to me. She's only 10 1/2 months. She's also on Day 5 of being without a bottle. She's just so stinkin' cute. I love her so much. She is just getting over RSV. She had that for a couple of weeks. It was horrible. She's looked so pitiful. I've never seen so much snot in my life. We were finally able to get her a cool-mist humidifier. She's doing so much better now. I can't believe that I will be planning her first birthday soon. Where did the time go? I can't believe it. Well, I am teaching today and my students are done testing so I will write more later. Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers