Monday, May 12, 2014

Healing the Broken Hearted!

I never was much of a writer! There were a couple of times when I surprised myself and whipped up something awesome, but those were college times.  Long ago.... So, I want to start writing about my life mainly because I just want to get it out and be understood!  I am starting a new journey that some of you may disagree with but I'm not exactly seeking permission.  All I've wanted in my life was to be mom and a wife and to raise my family for Jesus!  At 33 years old, I am married and have three beautiful girls that are my world.  But somethings missing......I'm not happy!  Don't get me wrong, when I am with my girls, I am happy and lost in their unconditional love but most days anymore, it's a struggle to do anything more than sit with my girls and play. For a very long time, I've tried not to really throw my whole life out to the public and therefore felt I had to pretend to be happy at times when I was dying inside.  I have friends I went to school with that are such inspirations and role models.  They followed the narrow path and obeyed the Lord and you can see where God has richly blessed them!  Oh, if I could go back!!!  I would do so many things differently.  Hindsight!!!  It's a killer, isn't it?  I want to tell my story!  I've wanted to for awhile now but really was concerned about judgmental people and being "marked" with scornful eyes!  The Lord knows my heart and it belongs to him but unfortunately, I thought my own way of living years ago would all work out and all would be ok!  Oh, how wrong I was! So, for the next while....I'm going to be writing bits and pieces, when the twins allow, and opening my heart up. It may just be my own therapy and that's ok! I don't need comments or anything negative, however, I always welcome loving words and encouragement.  Today, is just an introduction as I'm still trying to piece this all together!  If you'd like to be a part of following along, I invite you, if not, then, don't go any farther!  I'll write more next time. God bless, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers