Sunday, October 20, 2013

Twins and stuff!

Has it really been over a year since I last posted?  Shows you want twins can do to your life!  And, man, what a journey it has been!  I am so blessed with my babies, all three of my girls.  They are my everything! The twins are now 18 months old!  Kara is now 5 and in Kindergarten! So much has happened! Kara is attending a private school tuition paid for. God is good! I won't write a lot tonight for lack of time but I just wanted to show myself alive and well.  Will def. write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers