Monday, January 12, 2009

A diaper change and a bowl of cereal!

Monday Mornings! Kara made sure I remembered it was Monday morning by waking up with a horrific atomic bomb explosion not only in her diaper but on anything she was sleeping on or around. Glorious! Thank God for washing machines! Most mornings, she will play with her toys until I get her cereal ready! No, not today! She stood by the couch and cried and cried as if I hadn't fed her since last night...;) Well, after a diaper change and a bowl of cereal, she's happily playing with her toys as if nothing ever happened.
God has been to good to us. It's so easy sometimes to forget our blessings. Isn't it just like him to reach down and pull us up when we are at the bottom of life's "cereal bowl" shivering and helpless, ready to give up? Yes, it is! He's so gracious! My goal is to be more like Him to others in my life, no matter what circumstances I'm in. I want to be a better helpmate for my husband, a better mother for my daughter and a motivated Christian example to both and others around me.
Well, I hear some whimpering from the other room, so I better get going. Thanks for spending this moment with me. Come again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers