Wednesday, February 18, 2009

God is so good!

Wow! My heart is so full right now. I received some news today that wasn't so encouraging. Actually, it struck fear in my heart along with my husbands. I immediately got out The Word of God and read and prayed and cried. It's amazing how crying can help you feel better. I am learning to trust God with things that I usually spaz out about. It's hard, but God is so much bigger than my unbelief. It's amazing! I testified in church Sunday night about finally understanding what God was doing when my husband had to leave. I felt so small to even think that I knew better than He did about my situation. My husband is due home this coming Monday, the 23rd of Feb. We were told today that there is a chance that he won't be. So, of course, being a wife that severely misses her husband, freaked out and started bawling. Immediately, I realized what I needed to do. I prayed. I prayed so hard but it was a different kind of prayer. I prayed that God's will will be known to us. And that we would not pray for this and that but for God's will to be done. Also, my husband and I are learning all over again how to be husband and wife with God as the center of our relationship. It's so wonderful! He said something to me today that just melted my heart and again, I bawled like a baby! God is working in my family like he never has before and for that, I am extremely thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a "hello".

Kara Shough

Kara Shough
Kara being silly!

My nephew, Isaac!

My nephew, Isaac!
Adorable!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man and I have a beautiful baby girl and four wonderful step children. We are trying to raise them right and show them how to make the right choices in life. God has been good to us. We are excited about God's blessings in 2009.

Followers